Our electric booster pump is designed for scavenging breathing air, oxygen, argon, and helium. It allows users to fill breathing air cylinders to 6000 PSI and oxygen cylinders to 4500 PSI from low pressure supply cylinders.
The booster has a 10:1 boos ratio capacity at continuous duty with a minimum inlet pressure rating of 300 PSI. Intermittent duty rating of up to 15:1 ratios is possible when filling small cylinders (300 – 4500 PSI).
Current applications include recharging of technical diving, rebreather and submarine support cylinders for exploration projects worldwide. Our fly-away dive support system included an integrated electric boost pump and it’s often used to support professional exploration teams, film crews, and submarine expeditions.
Whether being used at a facility or int he filed, you will find our boost pumps easy to operate with minimal maintenance and a low noise level of 77dB at 3 ft.
Our electric boosters are completely oil-free and used only tow low-friction dry seals. The seals can be replaced in about 20 minutes by most dive operators with general tools/skills and a working knowledge of oxygen cleaned devices. The piston guide is the only other part that needs replacement after several years of service. This is done by simply sliding off the piston.
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 2 hard chrome pistons
- Seals rated at 10,000 PSI
- Non-Lubricated drive section
- Sealed bearings
- Optional In & out gauges, 2 ½” or 4”, 5000 PSI, 6000 PSI, 10,000 PSI, S/S
- Optional Stainless Steel Pedestal Cart with Urethane non-skid wheels
- Variable Speed Frequency Drive Start-Stop Control Device providing a spark-free operation and “zero in rush demand on electric supply”
- Inlet 50 micron S/S filters
- 10” Cooling fan and S/S finned after-cooler
- Inlet shut-off valve
- Adjustable pressure switch
- Valve bypass when equalizing
Inlet Connection: S/S Swagelok ¼ Tube (adaptable to all popular fitting types)
Dimensions: 30¾” L x 19” W x 15½” H
Weight: 145 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 220 lbs.