LW Americas has finance solutions for businesses on any budget. Let us help you get the new equipment your operation needs.
With our financing option, you can get the new equipment you need today and pay for it over 24-60 months.
Equipping Yourself for Success
1. Shop – Shop online or in-person to find the equipment you need for your business
2. Apply – Complete our financing application and email it to your LW Americas representative, or simply call us to submit the application on your behalf.
3. Sign – Once approved, sign the finance agreement
4. Receive – Receive your brand new equipment
5. Pay – Make affordable monthly payments
The option to finance your brand new equipment is available through our financing partner, Marlin Equipment Finance.
No matter what the size of your business, effectively managing cash flow is crucial to its success. With equipment leasing through Marlin, you can get the new equipment you need, with a plan that fits your budget—without tapping into your business capital. Since 1997, Marlin has partnered with more than 25,000 dealers, manufacturers and distributors and over 300,000 small businesses to provide customized equipment financing solutions.
Have a specific question about financing? Reach out to our expert:
Business Development Manager
Why Finance with Marlin:
- 100% Financing – Unlike some loan programs, you can finance 100% of your equipment
- Flexibility – As your business grows and needs change, you will be able to upgrade equipment at any point during the financing term
- Fast Processing – Most applications are usually processed within 2 hours
- Improved Cash Flow – With no hefty down payments and affordable monthly payments, you can keep your cash flow flowing
- Flexible Terms – Marlin offers flexible terms that can fit your needs.
- Frees up Lines of Credit – Save your bank lines of credit for other emergencies
- Tax Benefits – You can take advantage of generous IRS tax savings and realize savings that are greater than what you pay in the first year of the lease
- Fixed Monthly Payments – More accurately forecast spending