We deliver high-pressure compressors and the complementary modules for purification, storage and filling.
The sturdy design of stationary high pressure compressors for industrial compression of nitrogen provides a maximum operating safety.
Take profit of our know-how in a wide range of applications, e.g. test systems for air bags and brakes, laser cutting systems, gas injection moulding, offshore platforms and many other nitrogen applications.
Our compressors are designed for your individual application with a high degree of expandability according to your requirements.
|Inlet pressure||atmospheric||150 bar (2100 psi)|
|Delivery capacity||6 m³/h (3,5 cfm)||700 m³/h (420 cfm)|
|Final pressure||10 bar (140 psi)||420 bar (6100 psi)|
We individually calculate compressor and drive power according to your application requirement. In this way, we perform the best possible efficiency and highest economic feasibility for you.
- Sturdy steel frame, powder coated (liquid coating optional)
- Operating panel with start/stop and condensation test controls, final pressure gauge and hours counter
- Automatic stop at final pressure
- Automatic condensate drain
- All pistons c/w steel piston rings at all stages
- Hardened compression cylinders
- Gas-tight intake filter
- Oil lubrication
- Oil- / Water separators after each stage
- Inlet buffer tank 20 – 90 l (depending on version), incl. safety valve, manual condensate drain valve, pressure gauge and electrical cut-off solenoid for inlet gas
- Filter system at the compressor
- Safety valves after each stage
- Final pressure safety valve with TÜV (German supervising authorities) acceptance test
- Pressure maintaining and non return valve, HP outlet
- HP outlet with HP hose (connection: M16 x 1.5 / 10 l)
- Primary pressure calibration to adjust the desired inlet pressure
- Inlet buffer tank 150 l, incl. safety valve, manual condensate drain valve, pressure gauge and electrical cut-off solenoid for inlet gas
- Primary pressure monitoring – pressure shut off at max./min. inlet pressure
- Electronic Compressor Control – ECC
- Auto start for semi / full automatic mode
- Inter-stage pressure gauge
- Oil pressure gauge and monitoring c/w auto shut down
- Puracon filter monitoring
- Compressor block heating for ambient temperature < +5°C
- 420 bar version
- Water cooling with stainless steel heat exchanger
- Filter extension (larger or second filter housing)